Nope! Once a speaker is identified by auto-discovery or via Scan for Speakers, SoundSend will remember that speaker and will send it the same audio channel data when it powers up again.
Articles in this section
- My SoundSend is blinking red, what does that mean?
- Can I connect two sources to SoundSend and switch back and fourth?
- I unplugged my speaker, do I have to set it up again?
- What kind of HDMI does SoundSend support? Does it support eARC?
- Does SoundSend auto detect speaker distances, or do I manually set those?
- Does SoundSend have crossover settings for each speaker or does it always send a full range signal?
- Can you buy extra speakers or an extra sub for your system anywhere?
- Only my front speakers are working! What's the deal?
- What types of audio does SoundSend support?
- Where do I Buy WiSA Products?
- See all 13 articles...